Everybody always likes to predict what they will do for the next year. I’m not big on New Year’s resolutions. If I want to change something in my life, I just do it. I don’t wait. What’s that saying? There’s no time like the present.
So, instead of telling you my plans for next year, let me recap all the stuff I did in 2012. Honey, let me tell you, I’ve been a busy little bee! If 2013 starts off like 2012, I may have to ask Santa for my very own clone.
Here it goes:
- Jan 2012-Nov 2012 – Interviewed fabulous romance authors on my Internet Radio Show, The Chanta Rand Show
- March 2012 – Published my futuristic romance, YOU’VE GOT MALE!
- April 2012 – Attended the 2012 Romance Slam Jam in Little Rock, AR where I received an award for Debut Author of the Year
- Aug 2012 – Published my romantic suspense, DELAY OF GAME
- Aug 2012 – Hosted on Long & Short Reviews Anniversary Blog fest (check out my article, Fifty Shades of Blue)
- Aug 2012 – Interviewed by author Diane Kelly on the Killer Fiction Blog
- Oct. 2012 – Hosted six romance authors for a week-long blog tour on ChantaRandBlog.com
- Oct 2012 – Published my short story, BRO-MANCE 101
- Nov 2012 – Undercover Monday Promo
- Dec 2012 – Guest on KIX 96 Radio with Kimberly Kaye (Click here to hear my interview)
I’d like to do more promotion, but I’m busy doing what I do best–writing. My husband just told me it would be cruel and unusual punishment if I didn’t give readers a glimpse into my future. The problem with writing all of my goals down is that I actually have to attempt to accomplish them. So, here is my plan for next year. If it happens great, if not, get over it.
My projects for 2013
- January 9, 2013 – Debuting on Romancing the Jock Blog
- March 2013 – Goddess
- May 2013 – Attending 2013 Romance Slam Jam in Milwaukee, WI
- Aug 2013 – Scheduled to publish STEEL IN LOVE, (3-Quel to The Highest Bidder)
- November 2013 – Scheduled to publish THIEF OF HEARTS (Historical Romance)
You can check out all of my hard work anytime. I’m on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords.