Veterans Day is the day we observe to honor and thank all military personnel who served the United States in all wars. I’m the proud daughter of a Vietnam and a Korean war veteran (Hi Dad!).
I salute all the veterans out there who put their lives on the line so we can enjoy the freedoms we often take for granted.
One of the freedoms we enjoy is the ability to read whatever we want. In honor of Veterans Day, I’m listing a few books with military themes.
So, on Veterans Day, remember those who served, fly your American flag high, and get engrossed in a juicy novel – ’cause there ain’t nothin’ sexier than a man in uniform!
- The Grunt – LaTrivia S. Nelson (This is good one! Dang – just look at the cover. That should be motivation enough!)
- Special Forces – Erisa Knowles
- Until There Was You – Jessica Scott
- Dating A Cougar – Donna McDonald (I’m currently reading this one!)
- Her Forbidden Hero – Laura Kaye
- The Edge of Trust – KT Bryan
- Saints and Sinners – Capri Montgomery
- Will and Dena: Love and Life in WWII – Bob Rogers
- The Sweetest Temptation – Rochelle Ayers
- Who Needs a Hero? – Jennifer L. Hart
- Taken with the Enemy: Tia Fanning
- The Path to Freedom – Lisa Pietsch
Okay, I’ve given you enough to get started. What the heck are you still doing here? Go read!